Traveling by car:
- From Burlington (40 minutes): Take Interstate 89 South. Follow 89S until you get to exit 10 (Stowe / Waterbury exit). Make a left at the end of the exit ramp; this is route 100N. Follow this for 11 miles until you reach your first stop sign. This is the center of Stowe Village. Make a left at the stop sign onto route 108N, and follow this for approximately 6 miles until you reach the resort.
- From Boston (3.5 hours): Take I-93 north to Bow, N.H. (65 miles). Take I-89 north to Exit 10 in Waterbury, Vermont (120 miles). Take a right off the exit ramp and follow Rt. 100 north to Stowe (10 miles).
- From Hartford (3.5 hours), New York (6.5 hours), Philadelphia (8 hours), Washington D.C. (10 hours) and points south: Take I-95 to I-91 North in Hartford, Connecticut. Continue on I-91 through Massachusetts and into Vermont. In White River Junction, take I-89 north to Exit 10 in Waterbury (61 miles). Take a right off the exit ramp and follow Rt. 100 north to Stowe (10 miles).
- From Albany (3.5 hours): Take I-87 north to Exit 20 at Glens Falls. Take 149 to Fort Ann, Rt. 4 north to Fair Haven, Rt. 22A north to Vergennes, Rt. 7 North to South Burlington, I-189 to I-89 south to Exit 10 in Waterbury. Take a left off the exit ramp and follow Rt. 100 north to Stowe (10 miles).
- From Montreal (3 hours): Take Rt. 10 east to Rt. 133. Take Rt 133 south to the U.S. border. Take I-89 south to Exit 10 in Waterbury. Take a left off the exit ramp and follow Rt. 100 north to Stowe (10 miles).
Traveling by train
Whether you’re coming from Washington, DC or Montreal or just about anywhere, you can take Amtrak to the Waterbury station. The rates are outstanding! For more information on Amtrak, check out www.amtrak.com.
Traveling by plane
Burlington International Airport (BTV) offers plenty of nonstop flights from major cities like Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, and Washington, DC. Major carriers at Burlington International Airport include American Airlines, Delta Airlines, jetBlue, and United Airlines.
From BTV, it’s just a 40-minute, mostly Interstate drive to Stowe. Taxi service and car rentals are available at the airport.
- offers transportation from Burlington Airport – $95 + $8 per additional person, up to 6 total
- transportation around Stowe area – $3 per mile and $2 per person
- Shuttles, cars, and vans offered, vans hold up to 6 people